Thank you :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Denis
    Participant

I wanted to take the time to thank you for your work, Curtis, as I am enjoying every chapter of the book and reading it one chapter at a time. Seems I don’t want the book to end… Would it make sense to you if I said it’s reducing my sense of isolation as a guitar player? It’s such a small town and not many artists come up here to play shows, but also, who wants to talk about guitar tone to that extent, not too many people here… I loved the contrast between the answers to similar questions as there are no rights or wrongs, but one constant, our tone really is in our hands. So I say thank you for interviewing these amazing artists. And many thanks to the artists for sharing their experiences 🙂

cfornadley
    Keymaster

Hi Denis,
    Thanks for posting. It is great to hear from readers bout their thoughts and experiences. “reducing my sense of isolation as a guitar player” This makes a lot of sense, I can relate to this as well. We all struggle with certain aspects of music and guitar, even the famous musicians we grow up listening to and learning from. The interviews touch that human element of these shared experiences and challenges.

Hey, If you post a review on Amazon or Apple etc. I will send you a free TW T-shirt, M, L and XL sizes. Just post the link to the review here.

Thanks
    Curtis

Denis
    Participant
    cfornadley
    Keymaster

Thanks for the great review!
    Contact me here:

Contact

To send shirt size and shipping address

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.